Membership is open to everyone over the age of 16.
Annual membership fee £3 (renewable on 15th October annually)
Benefits of membership
• Supporting the work of Sustainable Ottery as described on the website
• Voting powers at AGMs (notice of these will be posted on the website)
• The right to stand for election as a director of the company at an AGM
• Regular e-letters keeping you up to date with news of Sustainable Ottery, environmental
and local issues
• Membership of sub-groups that interest you
• An influence on the direction that the organisation takes in pursuit of its aims
• Attendance at three members’ meetings a year
If you wish to become a member or do not wish to be a member but would like to be a supporter and receive the e-newsletter, then please return to your membership application form (see below) to:
Cheques made out to Sustainable Ottery Ltd.
Your details will not be passed to any other organisation at any time.
Click here to download a membership form